BTEC First Award Level 2
Why Study Engineering?
- Gives learners the opportunity to gain a broad understanding and knowledge of the Engineering sector
- Supports progression into a more specialised level 3 vocational or academic course or into an apprenticeship
- Gives learners the opportunity to develop a range of personal skills and techniques.
Why choose The Deanery?
- Dedicated staff who have worked in the Engineering sector and can advise you on career paths and relate the theory to practice
- Staff who have Engineering degrees themselves, so are knowledgeable and competent in the delivery of this subject
- Open door policy so you have time to complete coursework in your spare time
- Good progression onto our level 3 engineering course if you are successful
- Good facilities
- Good links with local industries such as MBDA, Sellafield and Nicepak
- Good enhancement opportunities – Euro Disney trip
What could this subject lead to?
Where will success take me? You could take any number of exciting career paths. Many students go on to study engineering at level 3 or into an apprenticeship in manufacturing or engineering or even high tech industries including cybernetics, robotics, avionics and automated packaging.